THE LA LAKERS!!!!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Last Gift from my GM...





Yup this is an Apple IPod nano it cost $300++ and My GM bought four of this to four of his subodinates which will cost a total of $1300++. Ye s you might be pretty envy as i can understand its very rare to have a boss like him I have yet to encounter one b4 and his the first one. But sad to say this is his last farewell gift to us sob sob....

I guess the crsis really hits hard to everyone in this world so does our company...and yes my GM is one of them who are pick to ask to leave. I was very shock when he gave this to us and a kinda undescribable feeling hits me that makes me feel like crying. Ya although I'm not personally really close to him besides work we talks nothing personal but his indeed a nice boss who take things easily. Best wishes to him and his future Take Good Care Mr CD....

1 comment:

Li Ying said...

a few spelling mistakes.. wahaha